Have you, or someone you care about, just been diagnosed with PF?
You’re not alone! There’s a whole community of people who understand…
- Vince — Rebirth July 2014
- Rina’s story – a father’s wish
- Robert’s Story – never surrender
- Heather’s Story – a caregiver’s perspective
- Living life to the fullest with IPF
- John’s Story – advocate for yourself
- Caden’s Quest – young people can help
See all stories »
We’re a busy bunch! Awareness and fundraising events are key to getting the word out. Here are highlights for 2015.
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon – Sunday, October 18 (Toronto)
- PF Awareness Month – September
- 6th Annual Golf Tournament– Thursday, July 23 (Toronto Area)
- Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k – Sunday, June 28 (Vancouver)
- #PFQA – Pulmonary Fibrosis Online Question and Answer – May 27
- Scotiabank Blue Nose Marathon – May 15-17 (Halifax)
- CPFF 6th Annual Spring Gala – May 2 (Toronto Area)
Be sure to visit the CPFF Events page for more events and details!